In the following, customers who use the application “TrainLCD“ (hereinafter referred to as “this application“) managed and operated by TinyKitten (hereafter referred to as TinyKitten), the sole owner of the business owner (hereinafter referred to as “user“) ) And TinyKitten. When using this application, please agree to the following and use it. In addition, TinyKitten shall be able to change the following contents as appropriate.
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. And information that can identify a specific individual (such as personal identification information) and information that can identify a specific individual by describing the information, such as data related to fingerprints and voiceprints, and the insurer number on a health insurance card. Refers to the location information obtained from the smartphone.
2.Method of collecting personal information
TinyKitten never asks for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver‘s license number, etc. when registering for use. However, the location information of the user is temporarily acquired due to the characteristics of this application, but is not stored at all on the server.
3.Purpose of collecting and using personal information
TinyKitten collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate this application
4.Change of purpose of use
- TinyKitten will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the user or published on this website by the method prescribed by TinyKitten.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
6.Contact for Inquiries
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
- Name: TinyKitten(Tsubasa SEKIGUCHI)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.About the use of Google Analytics
TinyKitten shall not be liable for any damages caused by using the Google Analytics service.
8.Use of Sentry
8.Use of Feedback Function
The "Feedback" feature of this application sends the minimum necessary information to TinyKitten‘s proprietary system. The information collected, recorded, and analyzed by the feedback function does not contain any information that identifies you as a specific individual. The information collected, recorded, and analyzed by the system will be stored for a period of time determined by TinyKitten.